Re: [MV] a simple m35 voltage question

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 05:09:42 PST

it will over charge 2ed battery
unless you do some thing to stop it
adding a 12 volt lit for the grounded battery
or a battery equalizer will fix it
what are you wanting to run
or better the equalizer
it uses voltage from the 24 volt system
and it drops the voltage and keeps the lower battery charged
look at the cucv
they fixed it with 2 alt.'s
BUTT that is a 12 volt truck with 24 volt added

a C.B. you mite get away with runing it with nothing added

ken
m886
ps i have been thinking of adding a cucv alt to my m886
and make a 12/24 volt system
depending on what i plug ware
butt i mite never get it did
24 volts would be nice at times for who knows what
as would be 12 volts with 200+ amps of alt. for like jumping a 18 wheeler