HMMWV 6.2 to 6.5 swap & parts interchangability?

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 07:53:49 PST

List,
    In swapping a 6.5 into a formerly 6.2 powered HMMWV, are there any engine parts that are not interchangeable? In other words, if I wanted to put a reman 6.5 long block into a 6.2 powered HMMWV, would all of the other parts fit properly (manifold, injectors, injector lines, injector pump, water pump, exhaust manifolds, etc...)? I think the answer is yes, but I want to know for sure.

    Thanks,
        Neil