X30 Slant Six Power Wagon

From: Brian Aitken (BJAITKEN@awalnet.net.sa)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 08:57:29 PST

Hi guys,

I am new to this list.

I have a 1972 X30 factory installed slant six Dodge Power Wagon
(modified M601) that is nearing restoration completion. I know that it
was re-engineered for the IDF but I can not find out how many were
produced or if any were sent to other countries. I have seen a total of
4 of these trucks. I really want to talk to anyone who has any
historical information or knows of any others in existence. Any help or
comments would be appreciated. Pictures of my truck can be seen at
http://ImageEvent.com/bjaitken/x30powerwagon

Thanks

Brian