Re: [MV] Is this the land of the free??

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 14:56:45 PST

ROFL: I sometimes believe attys are more prevalent than 'blondes' in our
state.
I have avoided scotch and whiskey as I have enough bad habits as it is (
yes, the Deuce qualifies :} ) however I often shoppe at www.dandm.com and
buy such beverages for my siblings during the holidaze. Bro and Sis claim
they are GREAT. They even have clubs wherein you get a bottle every three
months, one which they picked out and often had bottled just for their
customers. For some reason I fell in love with Armagnac, and that club
does an outstanding job of finding good buys half a world away of a product
that is disappearing from the face of the earth.

One caution tho: making attorneys cry in Ca might be illegal.

:} Paul