Re: [MV] Is this the land of the free??

From: LAWRENCE TIGHE (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 18:54:51 PST

Bill,

In NJ, the neighbor councilperson and any relative on that council would
have a distinct conflit of interest....investigated by a state board called
the Local Finance Board. In NJ, they would have had to recuse themselves
from voting.

Of further interest, who introduced the ordinance? Who seconded it? Bet I
can guess.
Hire an attorney who does local zoning law.

Lar
M151A2
M998