Vermont's GMMVC 2004 Activities, Officers

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 14:08:34 PST

Hey listers, just a heads-up, Vermont's Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club has posted its 2004 activities schedule and photos on its web site at
http://www.gmmvc.org
We welcome and invite local or visiting MV enthusiasts to join us at any of these events, and to become a member of our club.
See the web site for details. Also congratulations and thank you to our newly elected 2004 officers.

Best wishes for the holidays / Kerry and Big Mike