RE: [MV] Mildocs?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 17:20:04 PST

I miss that part too. Jim posted a update a couple of weeks ago (month?)
saying they were close to getting it back running (the NSN part) again but
then you know he's in Kalifornia and how laid back they are, so I'm thinking
that meant sometime next year. :--)) Wayne PS and remember he dealing with
the government so that means even more time.

>From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
>Subject: [MV] Mildocs?
>Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:21:14 EST
>
>Anybody know what the story is with the NSN search feature at Mildocs?
>Seems
>it's been down for months. Sure would like to get that back online as
>thats
>the main reason I subscribed.
>Kenny

Get holiday tips for festive fun.