Re: [MV] Mil radio stuff on Ebay.

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 19:01:58 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Buzz" <buzz@softcom.net>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] Mil radio stuff on Ebay.

> The test sets each have a different purpose. FWIW I think that the PRM-34
is the most useful.
> It'll check your receive capability and squelch, old and new, show power
output and is a freq.
> counter as well.
> Not a bad deal for $50 to $75.

I was looking at one on Ebay just gone by. Does seem like a good
investment - especially now that I don't have access to my beloved Marconi
2955 Communications Analyzer anymore, dammit. That thing was great. Fixed
more than a few local Chapter radios almost entirely due to that piece of
equipment. I see Mike Murphy has a couple for sale, but...kinda out of my
league.