Re: [MV] glow plug advice

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 05:09:48 PST

AC60G's or equivalent aftermarket will work just fine. They are self regulating and will not swell even under continuous load. There are some aftermarket versions that have a slightly smaller tip for faster heating (better cold starts).

I'm sure there are several MV/surplus dealers that have the original 13G's, but I would go with the 60's. I will probably be getting a set from John Kennedy very soon. He has quick-glow aftermarket ones for $80/set at www.kennedydiesel.com and I've always heard good things about him from members at The Diesel Page.