M35A2 and M105 on ebay; HMMWV bumper wanted

From: ke6myk@sbcglobal.net
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 12:27:28 PST

Hey, gang. If anybody cares, I've put an M35A2 2.5-ton 6x6 and an M105
1.5-ton trailer up on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2210959599
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2210971558

The truck needs some injection pump work, so I tried posting it in
"as-is" condition with a low (I think) opening bid. If it doesn't sell
that way, I guess I'll need to fix it up and raise the price! :-)

I'm looking for an "air lift" rear bumper and any required mounting
brackets for my M998 HMMWV, which I'm converting to an M1037 shelter
carrier. Something close to Riverside, CA would be preferrable to save
on shipping.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/