MVPA Site

From: Tim Korade (tkorade@sau48.k12.nh.us)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 13:11:13 PST

I left them a message Sunday on the voice mail.
TimK..

From: "Nigel Hay" <Nigel@milweb.net>
Subject: [MV] MVPA site has been hacked
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:57:24 +0100

Folks, looks like the MVPA website has been hacked.
I have E mailed them but not sure what time difference is in MO - could one
of you stateside guys perhaps give them a call?

Kind regards, NIGE

--
Tim Korade

--

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the SAU Network Administrator by email at postmaster@sau48.k12.nh.us