Re: [MV] My Deuce stalling after idling / running for a while.

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 03:55:15 PST

It sounds like a fuel problem, but I would also confirm that the engine is
not running hot. I have had a lot of needy vehicles over the years and one
running a little too hot will do about the same thing you are describing. I
have always assumed heat = increased friction = harder to turn = choke down
easy = harder for starter to turn until engine has cooled a few minutes.
Just one more thing to think about.

Joe Trapp