Re: [MV] My Deuce stalling after idling / running for a while.

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 07:07:52 PST

i seen one truck
rider in it
had a peace of paper in the gas tank
and it would float by the pick up tube
and the paper would say on the tube till the fule pump stoped trying to pump
on that one
push in the clutch turn off the motor foe 1/4-1/2 minit and than
turn the motor on and let clutch and it would run fine till next
time haling and unloading it
would happen 1-3 times a week
40 hrs aweek day time only
ken