m35 project

From: Rick Welker (rickw_17030@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 08:01:03 PST

Hi List,
     I was greasing the work deuce last evening and
discovered that the left side pivot bearing on the
rear suspension is toast (the nuts backed off and
allowed the bushing to become displaced). The really
bad part is that the shaft's threads are messed up.
So today I change the whole assembly out for another
one. Will try to take pictures and post them. Lotsa
big bolts to undo and redo (28 in fact). Any hints
from someone who has done it before? All bolts are
now soaking with PB Blaster. Rick