M818 at GL

From: Grant Stockly (grant@stockly.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 01:47:51 PST

I have never purchased anything from government liquidations.com. Right
now I'm looking over the EUC forum and its kind of confusing. Is it
possible for an individual to fill this thing out and get the truck? Which
box(es) did you check in section 2?

And if this thing turns out to be residue, what do you guys think a set of
3 5 ton axles is worth? I paid $1000 for a front and rear 2.5 ton axles
for a hunting buggy. Fairly good price when you consider a set of 1 ton
axles retail for $1700 up here. :)

I've noticed that an awful lot of stuff is marked H7. Is this always
bad? Or an excuse for someone to get rid of something? Can
"unserviceable" mean a battery and fuel is needed? :)

Thanks,
Grant