Diesel fuel

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 08:49:05 PST

Over the past 20 years or so I've owned a number of diesel vehicles including a MB 300TD, MB350SDL, Iveco truck, Kioti diesel tractor, and my favorite M35. The recent diesel questions on the list never even occurred to me and I live in cold Michigan. I never had any problems or issues with running any of them. Except the Iveco which had a single glow plug in the air intake. That didn't work for beans and I replaced that with a godless ether kit from a farm tractor dealer. That worked well. But now you guys got me worried!

Dave McConnell