Re: [MV] No1 vs No2 diesel

From: Tom Chism (tchism@terraworld.net)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 10:34:48 PST

I have not had a problem with a line freezing off by being full of water,
however the control valves can freeze up from the condensation that collects
on them. Drops of moisture that freeze the control valves(these are the
valves located outside of the cab). This can cause different problems such
as air only filling one tank, maxi brakes not releasing ect.

I do not have an M35 and know nothing about their systems. My remarks are of
a general nature for diesel engines and air brake systems found on my wore
out 1978 to 1995 civilian trucks. Which probably disqualifies me from
answering the original question about an M35. I apologize if I have confused
the issue for M35 owners.

Tom Chism