Re: [MV] LEAD ADDITIVE

From: quiggy (quigstro@netcarrier.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 15:30:15 PST

Iy depends how much driving you do as to the need for a "lead additive". You
would have to do a lot of driving to do damage from the lack of lead.Since
most of our vehicles have some wear and deposits already,don't be afraid to
run without it. I still like to put in a lead substitute at least every
other tank anyway, as it is cheap insurance, and don't waste time with
octane boosters, as the engine was designed to run on lower octane than
todays fuel. Brian Q.
56 M211, 4 WC 1/2 ton dodges,-2 8Ns AC WD and lots of other stuff plus ASE
Master Tech, GM certs, and a whole lotta other useless knowledge :^)----