RE: [MV] AUTOMATIC BATTERY FLOAT CHARGER

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 04:56:20 PST

I have had the Chargetek 500 plugged in for almost a year now when the truck
isn't used and it keeps the batteries within a few millivolts of each other
and at full charge. It charges the two batteries separately, is waterproof
and highly recommended.

Check it out here:

<http://www.batterystuff.com/battery/chargetek/chargetek_500.htm>

Happy holidays,
Bjorn

>From: "enallin" <enallin@bedford.net>
>Subject: [MV] AUTOMATIC BATTERY FLOAT CHARGER Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003
>22:12:12 -0500
>
>Hi all, anyone with experience with these? Would it work to get two,
>connect
>one to each battery, and leave them on all winter? Thanks and God bless.
>Merry CHRISTmas. Gene
>
>http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42292
>
>Link is for Harbor Freight special $7.49 each

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup