Re: [MV] 6x6 wanted...reply...(long)

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 04:47:28 PST

Great job, Greg! I have no experience with the Unimog, other than checking
them out at MV shows. I always did think that the driver's space was
terribly compromised...
The M35 can be equipped with single 1100's for a more agile vehicle. The bed
on mine was shaved a few inches as well for a overall narrower truck, as
well.
Saving your critique for future reference.
Happy Holidays to All!
Bjorn
Meadows of Dan, Blue Ridge Mountains,Virginia (where it's currently raining
and about 45F)