Re: [MV] In Tank Fuel Pump

From: quiggy (quigstro@netcarrier.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 06:32:12 PST

I agree you shouldn't have to put a fuel pump in a $40k truck,not within
100k miles, or if it was mine, 'cause I don't get paid to fix mine.It all
boils down to the beancounters pushing for max profit, and 99% of todays
engineers don't have a clue to fixing things because they don't do
apprenticeships like in the days of old.But I gotta make a living too, so I
can pay for all my big green monsters, and pay for my internet so I can
bitch with the rest of you guys :^). Have a Merry Christmas also, and a
Happy New Year, and may Santa bring everyone some MRT canvas or a nice
weatherproof box with your favorite G-number. Brian Q.