Re: [MV] In Tank Fuel Pump

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 02:31:52 PST

To your professionalism I would say that you shouldn't have to put a
fuelpump in a $40,000 truck...it should last forever! No...I'm not
blaming you auto techs...we know it's just a ripoff to the
consumer...and designed that way to maximize profit for the
manufacturer. In my opinion the national manufacturers can make or break
a nation! And, yes the lines were rusty and we twisted one off but were
able to splice another on. I don't want to do any more bitchin...it's
Christmas Eve...or is it politically incorrect to use that word?
PS...seems the hole was about 10" square and at least you can get to the
rusty lines with the can opener method. I'll bet you've ate a lot of
rust because of those engineers. Merry Christmas...Fred Martin