Re: [MV] AUTOMATIC BATTERY FLOAT CHARGER

From: Ken Boge (ken@clovermachine.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 08:11:45 PST

Gene,

I got two of these from Harbor Freight and hooked the pos lead from one to
the neg lead from the other and the other two leads to the slave receptacle
on my mutt. Works for me! I only start the mutt about once every month or
two and so far I haven't had any problems from weak batteries.
Your results may vary.

Ken