Re: [MV] trailer brakes

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 17:09:04 PST

Implementing the system I mentioned in my previous post is relatively simple.

Assumptions: Your M35 does have the two glad hands on the rear, one being
the Emergency and one being the Service.

All you need is the relay valve and a spare air tank, another hose wt glad hand
, another air filter and the rest is plumbing.

Refer to TM 9-2330-247-14&P available off of Mildocs for a good description
of the parts and hookup.

The relay valve is probably going to be the hardest part to find unless you
have access to
a trailer bone yard.

Bruce MVPA 23824