Re: [MV] trailer brakes

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 19:27:21 PST

Everette,

It is a simple cable pull to a direct ground system. If your trailer does
not have a battery, you will install a small battery the size of a lawn
mower or motorcycle. Go to any web site for RV Trailer Parts. It is in
the system & are very inexpensive.

"Merry Christmas & Happoy Holidays to all"

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA