Re: [MV] trailer brakes

From: Tom Chism (tchism@terraworld.net)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 23:30:14 PST

Here are some links to state laws for towing.
Our DOT Motor Carrier Inspectors in Kansas have been targeting pickups with
trailers to check for functioning brakes and break-away systems. It is an
out-of -service item for a commercial vehicle.

Tom Chism

http://www.towingworld.com/brakinglaws.html

http://www.reese-hitches.com/towbars/laws.html

http://www.drawtite-hitches.com/towbars/laws.html