Re: [MV] insurance, registration, license

From: Stephen & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 12:53:54 PST

On a different but similiar vein, I was told by NH Dept of Safety
inspectors that I do NOT need to register the 37mm and 57mm
AT guns. Any trailer that cannot carry anything is exempt
in NH from being registered! They treat it like a log splitter...

Yea, they could split logs.....

Steve AKA Dr Deuce