Re: [MV] Mildocs Scam

From: patrick jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 08:01:04 PST

Here's how you use it:

Open the coffe-cup-holder on your PC. It looks like a square panel
with a little drawer door on the front, and a button to push.

if it is already open, remove any coffe mugs from off of it. (note:
some people call this a CD drive, I don't know why)

set the disk on it with the writing facing up, and push the cup-holder
in. It will go in by itself once you give it a little push.

click on 'start', then 'run', they, type 'explorer' into the box and
press the enter key.

Then, a screen will open that shows some little pictures on the very
left. find the one that looks like a CD-disk, and double-click on it.
Then the right side of the screen will change, and you should see
something there with the writing 'readme.html' next to it. Click on
that little icon, and the instructions will appear, or should appear,
anyway.

If it doesn't work, ask your son. My dad asks me all the time and I
don't mind.

Ok I apologize for being a complete smart-ass. (but my dad does really
ask me)

Patrick