Re: [MV] Mildocs Scam

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 06:09:13 PST

Howdy Folks,

I received a CD from mildocs.com titles "Custom ETM Disk". I have no idea
what it's for or what to do with it. Being totally computer ignorant or
"CI" as my son referrs to me. It just sits on my desk looking at me.

Anyone know what it's for? On the bottom it sez;

Created for : Larryradio@att.net
Order Date: 21 Nov 03
See "readme.HTML" For Instructions and
a List of ETMs on this CD-ROM