White engine on my Deuce.

From: AVarvarigo@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 15:45:17 PST

Hi guys, I want to thank all for getting back to me in regards to the engine I have in 71 M35A2.
In addition I want to make sure, being that I am new to this, that I am not losing my mind. I read in a recent article in the new Mil. Veh. magazine, that my type of truck had a generator with 1 of 2 types of regs. (Electro mechanical or electronic). I think I have an alternator on my truck (no elbow, screw connector) and I don't see any reg. on the fire wall. I guess I don't need an external regulator???
Tony