RE: [MV] Mildocs Scam

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 08:34:19 PST

The NSN search was nice but when I signed up there was just the ETM search
which was better that anything else that I had found (and still is) so I
always thought of the NSN search as a free bonus. You can still search for
the NSN by the ETM search and you will get back the end use item if it is
there, which is a BIG help! So, Jim in my book you are providing a GREAT
service and well worth the 20.00. Wayne

>From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
>Subject: [MV] Mildocs Scam
>Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:47:01 EST
>
>Greetings list. Is anyone else getting frustrated with the lack of the NSN
>search at mildocs. Jim Newton, you out there? Mildocs will certainly have
>work at getting me to subscribe again. Seems that the search has been down
>longer than it ever worked since day one.
>Disgruntled Subscriber!

Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access — limited
time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup