Re: [MV] MV 5 ton electric and other modifications?

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 19:17:52 PST

I have my M35 set up for 12v and 24 volt trailer operations. When I get
back from Chicago on Sunday if anyone is interested I will post a note about
how I did it. I love the 12 volt stuff. If no one is interested that will
give me more time to spend with my newest acquisition (15% of a scout car).
Now I must go pack for the trip.

Joe Trapp