M35 Fuel Filters

From: Michael P. Maynard (mmaynard@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 13:50:46 PST

Does anyone have Napa #'s for fuel filters for the M35? How many filters
are there? I have held off on changing my filters as I figured the
first little bit of driving it was gonna stir up some junk and plug
filters anyway. We noticed a big difference tonight after driving some,
as it appears the filters are now getting plugged. We had added about
13 gallons of diesel to the tank shortly before it started to run
'flat', and now doesn't gain the same RPM. I figure a filter change is
appropriate now.

Mike