Re: [MV] M35 Fuel Filters

From: ke6myk@sbcglobal.net
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 16:11:42 PST

"Michael P. Maynard" <mmaynard@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have Napa #'s for fuel filters for the M35?

I have cross-ref information for the the LDT-465 multifuel engines on
my web page:

    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greentruck/m44xref/m44xref.html

That won't help you if you have an older truck with the LDS-427 or the
OA-331 gasoline engine (i.e., if you have an actual original M35, as
opposed to an M35A2).

> How many filters are there?

Three on the M35A2. The secondary and final filters are the same, and
are on the left side of the engine, near the rear. The two larger
filters on the left side of the engine are the oil filters. The
primary fuel filter is different than the other two, and is on the
frame rail in the right side of the engine compartment.

I hope this is the information that you needed.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/