New to the group

From: Ray Fougnier (rfougnier@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 11:50:16 PST

Hello to all on the list. I recently picked up a M35A2 from a guy in
Ohio and have just joined this group. Just wanted to say hello and tell
you all that I've already gotten a lot out of watching the posts come
through.

A little about the drive home:
The trip back to Detroit was pretty uneventful. People were waving and
all was good with the exception of one US Govt. Suburban that drove by
looking at me funny. Maybe it was that I had no plate and my personal
Jeep on the back, I don't know. THey may have thought a GI 'borrowed' a
pool truck to move his Jeep. Hopefully they weren't looking for the
poor guy.

Here's a link to some pictures. Scroll down towards the bottom for the
drive home, so you can see the Jeep on the back.

http://www.michiganjeepers.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/442200/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/all/vc/1

Ray