Re: [MV] New to the group

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 12:36:13 PST

Ray, welcome to the group! We all find cool ways to use these old war horses
and I'm no exception. I recently drove mine to OH from FL and back. Its a
little different use than yours was but still a hoot no less. I'm a 4 wheeler at
heart and always have been. The guys on your BB seemed to get a kick out of
your little excursion as did I. If you've recently joined the list you may not
have seen this one. Follow the URL for my little adventure. There are
several pics so it will take a bit to load on dial up.

http://tired-iron.mounet.com/kenny.htm

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
71 A.M. General M35A2