Re: [MV] BRIDGE WEIGHT DOOR MARKING FOR M54 A2 CARGO

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 13:19:23 PST

Stuart,
An M54 (gas) has an unladed weight class of 9. I am in the process of moving and have not yet unpacked all of my reference materials, so at the moment I am unable to tell you the weight classification of the Multifuel powered truck.

However, the gasoline powered extra-long wheelbase M55 has a weight class of 10, as does the Multifuel variant.

Therefore, I would expect that the weight class of the M54A2 is also unchanged, and hence 9.

Hope this helps,
David Doyle