Re: [MV] Deuce Tractor Trailer Brake Problem

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 23:37:09 PST

In reference to my trailer brake problem, perhaps I just don't know what I'm
doing. Maybe I've read the wrong manual too much. Here's what I just found
and now I'll have to check the truck. The 209-10 manual (which I never look at)
indicates that the cutoff cocks are on in the up position and the 361-10
manual (which maybe I read too much) indicates that the cutoff cocks are in the on
in the down position. Up, down, on, off, either way I need to confirm which
is on. Once I do this then maybe troubleshooting will be easier (or not
necessary).