Re: [MV] OIL QUESTION

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 08:38:28 PST

> I've found that the 15W40 too thick when it gets much below 20 F.

Can't beat synthetics to solve that problem. Too bad they are so expensive
still.

Anyone have a source for cheaper synthetic oil? I've seen Mobil 1 as low
as about $3.25/qt.

Has anyone tried to buy it in bulk? I'd use it in all of my cars and
trucks if I could get it cheap enough. My new Ford diesel takes 15 qts of
oil, and I'd sure like to use synthetics in it also.

Dave

--
Dave