LIKE THE COLD

From: Geno (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 12:20:34 PST

Weasel owners and those of you that like the COLD..and have other "snow
capable" vehicles..
Colorado Chapter of the MVCC is hosting a COLD Weather fun week-end at Camp
Hale, old home of the 10th Mountain Division. Located in Leadville,
Colorado..this is one cold place.!!
The "freeze" starts on 27 February 2004...thru Sunday the 30th. Weasel
trails will be open ! It WILL be COLD..there WILL be snow.... We will be
doing SNOW CAVES and IGLOOS...This will be a choice -fun filled week-end.
Next year -- live fire..!!
Come on out..! Give me a shout if you are interested... Gene