Re: [MV] flame heater for turbo deuce

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 06:43:08 PST

Speaking of flame heaters, ether and cold weather starting, I have most of
the military installed ether start kit if anybody is interested. I have the
bottle mount injector with correct rubber connectors, and the data plate. I'm
pretty sure it uses the existing wiring from the flame heater. What I don't have
is the line that goes from the metering injector to the injector itself and
the injector. I'm told that stuff is commercial. I'll put in in a box and send
it PPD conus for $25. First email gets first shot.
Kenny