Re: [MV] Air Compressor Q #3

From: Bob Muller (bmuller@marathonheaters.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 07:58:38 PST

Paul:

I compared all the specs and went with a custom unit from Eaton
Compressor. Quiet, all cast, and low rpm. My 7.5 is rated at about 25 cfm
and easily handles my 100# sandblaster. I got the 80 gallon tank. It is
hand to keep it charged and without the compressor running it will do a
couple parts in my sandblast cabinet or a tire. I set it up horizontal
(your choice) at the recommendation of someone else and I am glad I
did. It is easier to service. They run about the same as a Quincy or IR
but you get more bang for the buck.

Check http://www.eatoncompressor.com/page/page/504413.htm Matt is the
owner and he will help you size it too.

Bob Muller