Two Trailers

From: Kirk Gustafson (kgustafson@ssd-inc.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 07:09:19 PST

Wayne,

You have what appears to be a reasonably complete late WWII one ton cargo trailer.  They are often referred to as "Ben-Hur" trailers, but were actually made by a variety of manufacturers.  The wood bed would be consistant with a late war trailer.  The wood box was adopted as a conservation measure, to reduce the amount of steel required to build one.

Are you looking to restore the trailer, or would you be interested in selling it?