Deuce Fuel System help

From: George Carey (GeCarey@rcn.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 11:05:35 PST

Listers,
Need a bit of help on bleeding a m35 fuel system. I did a service, fuel
and oil filters. Oil system , a no brainer. The fuel system... Having
never done a fuel filter change, I am expecting to have to bleed the
system. Questions.... Does this thing have a electrical or mechanical
fuel pump system ? It is a ldt 465 multifuel engine. If electrical,
obviously it will pressurise the system, is there a bleed point
somewhere on the injector pump or ? If Mechanical, is there a little
manual prime pump anywhere, or should I bring a vacuum pump to help ???
What else should I expect to deal with ??? Thanks in advance
George(ad hoc fleet mech)