Re: [MV] quite possibly have a serious problem with my 6.2L.... a long story

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 12:50:12 PST

Actually, I think I've changed my mind. After re-reading it, things could be more serious. It might be several problems. The oil spillage sounds like compression is getting into the crankcase (headgasket, rings, etc???). If the burst of air is very sharp, it probably means valves are opening, but not at the right time. That is still timing related. How many miles???