Re: [MV] Normandy Trivia and it goes on and on

From: chance wolf (chance_wolf@shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 14:32:44 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan M Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] Normandy Trivia and it goes on and on

> Sure it's not a Ferret? The Dingo's history is very spotty. All the
> Bovington Tank museum has is the Contract cards. All that stuff was
> handed over to Bovington long ago by the War Department.

It's a Dingo. 1944. I've been staring at it every day for about five years
now ;) I'll have to ask the owner what he did to dig up the records on his
beast and get back to you. The only Ferret in town is a Mk II belonging to
the BC Regiment Museum (Vancouver.)

(BTW - right now the Dingo is actually on loan to the museum in the Dutch
community of Lynden, WA as part of their Liberation of Holland exhibit along
with the Ford 8 cwt. from work and some vehicles from the WA MVPA members.
We were going to exhibit the Owner too.)