Re: [MV] Shop Building recommendations

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 15:44:49 PST

Pallet racks for vertical storage or some large piece of equipment that was
only 12 feet tall on it's side but was assembled taller inside when stood
up. Lotsa reasons...
    The facility I worked at has a high bay that is 72 feet tall with 18
foot tall doors. It has 65 foot tall anechoic (sp?) chambers that were
assembled in pieces and used for bore site testing of Patriot missile
forebody radars.
    Then again, there was the Vertical Assembly Building of Apollo fame at
Cape Canaveral. Wonder if that will make eBay when the STS finally goes
away?