Re: [MV] Shop Building recommendations

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 21:31:26 PST

You have to tear all that down and move it in ten days or it reverts
back to the previous owner?...I might be able to remove the doors in
that time limit. They probably sold it ten times already. If you could
buy it for the price it is right now, remove the doors and leave the
rest you'd be ahead if you need doors. <g>