Re: [MV] quite possibly have a serious problem with my.............

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 05:11:57 PST

I mounted mine inside the frame rail at the stock location for the later
6.2L trucks. I sectioned out some of the metal line, bolted the pump to the
frame and plumbed it with rubber lines with a filter. I wired it factory
looking with a weather pack connector to an aux. spot on the fuse block.
The first pump lasted 7 years.
Chris