Re: [MV] Shop Building stumbling block

From: Stephen & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 08:14:26 PST

Remember:

Go modern
Go gas
Go BOOM!!!!

Seriously you could contact the gas company and see what the requirements
really are. They may be worried that driving over unprepared land with a
heavy
vehicle may cause the ground that they disturbed to sink therby stressing
the
metal and welds on the high pressure pipe.

A Bailey Bridge would be neat! 50' of Bailey for a deuce would be $$ly

Steve AKA Dr Deuce